Dental Assistant/ReceptionPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
The OMS Clinic is committed to providing our patients with innovative and affordable oral surgery services. We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic dental assistant wishing to expand their horizons to join our team. You will be directly involved in the care of patients undergoing a range of treatments from minor oral surgery through to major facial reconstruction. This is an opportunity to be actively involved in establishing workflows and protocols and be integral to the success of the practice.
About the role:
- Chair side assist our surgeons across various oral surgery procedures
- Participate in instrument reprocessing and infection control solutions
- Treatment co-ordination for patients undergoing surgery
- Some reception, administrative and cleaning duties
- 1 to 2 days per week
- Dental Reception knowledge will be highly regarded
- 3 years' experience in a high-volume dental practice
- Have a genuine interest in oral and maxillofacial procedures
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred, though not compulsory
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
- Proven ability to be punctual and reliable
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?
- Have you completed a qualification in dental assisting?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?