- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and finds solutions to complex challenges. Seqirus has an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team in Parkville, a leader in egg-based influenza vaccine manufacturing, in-licensed vaccines and specialty pharmaceuticals. Seqirus is the sole supplier of a unique range of products made in the national interest for the Australian Government. We operate as one integrated global company, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
Located in Parkville (Australia) and part of the IT Global Laboratories Team we are looking for a Lab Systems Support Analyst to maintain and support the quality, technical development and manufacturing computerized lab quality systems. In this role you will also ensure compliance and qualifications of the lab systems in accordance with Industry best practices, regulatory standards and GXP regulations. You will also play a pivotal role in managing and directly the daily work of project resources and/or contractors in the Lab IT group that support the lab systems .
- Analyse and install new software releases and system upgrade and troubleshoot network related issues.
- Ensure Data integrity and perform quality management activities to the specified Industry regulated compliance.
- Project management coordination and oversight for Lab systems support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar IT role in a highly regulated environment with a good documentation culture.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience is desirable with GMP training / qualifications.
- Broad technical knowledge covering, but not limited to Structured Query language and database programs.
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, problem analysis, support, adaptability and flexibility, and a global perspective
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
If you are looking to develop your skills and shape the health of Australians, please apply.
Applications must address the selection criteria above and include a current CV, covering letter and reference number
Applications will close on Friday 4th October 2019
CSL advises that screening including; criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience, stated qualifications and other relevant checks form a part of the candidate suitability evaluation process. Where applicable, this applies to current CSL employees. CSL employees must notify their current manager when selected for interview for any advertised internal vacancies.