- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Pharmacy Industry Award
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
Chemistworks is a service based pharmacy which strives for excellence through its commitment to customer health and beauty needs. We take pride in providing professional advice, meeting the changing needs of the local community.
Why work with us?
- Great location - Broadway Shopping Centre, close to Central Station
- Awesome team culture
- Great training and room for career development
Our Broadway store is looking for a pharmacy assistant with experience in Cold & Flu to join the team! The successful candidate must be someone who is motivated, reliable and flexible.
The main duties include:
Looking after the designated department
Providing customer service and building a rapport with customers
Assisting in stock control and merchandising of department
Operation of cash registers
Answering and receiving phone calls
- Knowledge in cold and flu products is essential
- Previous experience in community pharmacy is highly regarded, particularly those with Certificates II-IV in Community Pharmacy
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience in working towards sales targets
If you have the required experience, training and skills and would like to join our friendly team, please forward your resume and a cover letter indicating the position you are applying for by clicking APPLY!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a pharmacy before?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following pharmaceutical assistant qualifications have you obtained?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?