Senior Payroll Officer
Advertiser: EPI-USE AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Payroll
We have multiple positions available to work for one of our Federal Government Clients.
About the business
EPI-USE Managed Solutions (EMS) is a subsidiary of Groupelephant.com - a global technology company. EMS has operated for over 20 years in HRM outsourcing, whilst our sister company, EPI-USE Systems, have a 30-year history of implementing more than 1,000 HRM-based solutions around the world. Together we support over 1,000,000 employees globally.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of using various payroll systems (SAP, Chris 21, Aurion, PeopleSoft)
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate as a constructive team member to deliver ongoing improvements, quality of service and professional practices and standards.
- Obtain subject matter expertise through ongoing development and learning opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous payroll processing experience
- High attention to detail and excellent input accuracy
- Proven experience providing high-quality customer service in a busy environment
- A Passion for process improvement
To be eligible for employment at this federal department, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have Australian Citizenship
- Be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police Check
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a NV1 security clearance
What's on Offer
You will receive a competitive remuneration package and leadership pathway opportunities.
If this sounds like your next role, what are you waiting for?
To submit your application, simply APPLY now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?