Junior Assembly Worker
Advertiser: Ultraspin Technology Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
We are an environmentally focused business that designs, manufactures and sells high quality water recycling technologies for the mining, oil & gas, food, transport and manufacturing industries. We use our own unique hydrocyclone technology and boast a great reputation within the marketplace, which comes from constant innovation and cutting-edge design, which is all conducted in-house.
About the Role
We are seeking a confident and passionate individual to join the Ultraspin team as a Junior Assembly Worker.
This role involves build Ultraspin Oil Water Separators from the ground up right here in our factory based in Boronia!
Tasks will include:
- Mechanical assembly of equipment and component items
- Quality Assurance testing of equipment
- Inwards good receiving and quality assurance testing
- Picking and packing spare parts and equipment for dispatch
- General housekeeping and maintenance of the factory
This is a casual position averaging 2 days per week but offers a great range of flexibility as workload in the factory varies.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a team that is the global leader within the oily water treatment industry!
- Gain experience working across multi-disciplinary teams including Engineering, Production, R&D and Service
- Flexible schedule can be adapted to suit study commitments
- Able to understand mechanical drawings
- Proficient with power tools
- Committed to work safety
- Pay attention to detail and quality
- Team player with excellent communication skills for sharing information with the Engineering and Production teams
- An Australian Citizen or hold Permanent Residency
- A diploma/degree in Engineering is not essential but will be highly regarded