Construction Project Coordinator
Advertiser: SEM WINDOWS PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
SEM Windows Pty Ltd is a fast-growing Aluminium Windows & Doors company based in Melbourne.
We provide aluminium windows & doors supply and install services in both residential and commercial building industry.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Project Coordinator with experience in commercial construction industry to join our friendly and exciting team in Dandenong South.
Report to Commercial Project Manger.
Liaise with estimators, productions, finance, site supervisors and builders to ensure the projects run efficiently and effectively.
- At least two years relevant working experience in aluminium windows company.
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with builders.
- Liaise with estimators, productions, finance, Site supervisors and arrange transportation to ensure the projects run efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
- Proficient computer skills
You must have the legal unlimited right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com