- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Area/Multi-site
At Harris Farm Markets, we don’t just respect nature, we’re driven by it. Our prices, our produce, our specials- all determined by nature. It enriches everyone and everything. For over 40 years Harris Farm Markets has remained 100% family owned and operated.
With over 25 + stores across Sydney and NSW and growing and home to over 2,200 wonderful employees all with a common purpose, to reconnect Aussies with the joy of food. It’s this purpose that sees us continue to bring the best that nature has to offer to our customers each day. From sustainable initiatives like Imperfect Picks, to showing love for local farmers and producers through products such as our Farmer Friendly Milk, we believe that all our actions can make a real, positive difference.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Ecommerce who is focused on processes and systems in order to increase efficiencies and sales growth
Key responsibilities will include;
· Full P&L responsibility for the online channel inclusive of business planning, profit and growth targets
· Manage and drive end to end value propositions. Recent examples include subscriptions, meal kits, delivery tracking and click and collect.
· Lead a continuous improvement culture encouraging efficient and lean practices.
· Leadership, mentoring and training of the team. Create a positive team culture which should result in good staff retention and engagement
· Resourcing, performance management (where required), training & development and rostering of team members.
· Ensuring a close the loop process follows customer feedback including root cause analysis and communication with relevant stakeholders including buyers, online picking teams and delivery drivers.
· Drive growth through customer experience, ensuring the highest level of service is delivered in line with the standard operating procedures
· Sales acquisition and retention of B2B customers (i.e. office fruit boxes)
· Produce an e-commerce promotions calendar to drive sales by activities that result in increasing frequency of shop, basket size, new customer acquisition and lapsed customer reactivation.
· Oversee the product on boarding process including ranging, assigning assets, sequencing, merchandising and the publishing rules that set that range for customers.
· Managing the relationship with our third part logistics partner including cost, geographic growth and delivery optimisation
· Manage the schedule of deliveries, delivery pricing and promotions
Setting up effective procedures for margin control
· Dynamic and adaptive with strong interpersonal skills
· Experienced managing P&L budgets and developing sales forecasts
· A hands-on person who has a clear vision for the future and relate this into defining operational structures
· Passionate about food and be familiar with the Harris Farm brand
· University educated with experience in a senior ecommerce retail capacity
· Confident influencing and managing cross functional teams.
· High degree of autonomy
· Implement new efficiencies into the business
· workplace flexibility
· 25% staff discount