- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
- Join an ASX top 100 company and change the way the world experiences property
- Develop, execute and monitor successful brand-based acquisition marketing activities
- Drive marketing activity across Realcommercial, Spacely and Flatmates across all channels!
An Australian start-up success story we’re quietly proud of.
From a garage in Melbourne to the global stage is an achievement we’re humbled by. Our idea to put pictures of houses on the internet has blossomed since 1995, and we now have businesses across Australia, Asia, India and North America.
Our purpose is to change the way the world experiences property. No matter where you’re at on your property journey, we’re here to help on every step - whether that’s buying, selling, renting or renovating.
Some of our brands include realestate.com.au, realcommercial.com.au, spacely.com.au, and Flatmates.com.au.
What you will be doing…
As Marketing Specialist, sitting within the Group Audience and Marketing team, you will help drive the development of marketing activity for realestate.com.au, realcommercial, spacely and flatmates. You will develop, execute and monitor successful brand-based acquisition marketing activities via various channels
Day to day, you will be responsible for…
- Supporting the delivery of marketing activities aimed at driving activation, retention for audience acquisition and member conversion
- Regularly test and monitor results on campaign management and consumer analytics
- Understand the practices of life cycle marketing via multi-channel marketing, marketing automation platforms and working with teams to promote movement and retention throughout a user’s life cycle.
- Identify and develop marketing processes to improve overall organisational efficiency and effectiveness for understanding user behaviour.
- Be comfortable as a cross functional collaborator building relationships with product managers, analysts, creative teams and content creators
We’re looking for someone with the following …
- 5+ years’ experience in digital/acquisition marketing, technology focusing on user acquisition, performance, SEO, App Store / Play Store optimization, social or email marketing
- Someone who loves execution, documentation and numbers
- Deep understanding of scalable drivers of performance across internal and external levers to drive significant user growth
- Strong project management skills from concept to execution
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to gather and interpret data, understand growth levers, user engagement, trends
- Works productively in a fast paced and agile environment - #gsd (urban dictionary will help on this one!)
But we don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise. It’s our connection, acceptance and genuine care for each other that makes REA a great place to work. That means you also need to be:Savvy minded and have the ability to think a little left of field / outside the box
- A strong and creative communicator
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills
- An avid supporter of our fully inclusive culture - we celebrate difference and ensure that everyone belongs
The REA experience…
The physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our people is something we’ll never stop caring about. This is a place to learn and grow. We’re committed to your development - both professionally and personally. Your experience with us is something we take seriously.
- Because We Care program which includes volunteer leave and community grants, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community
- An additional day of leave just for your birthday
- A flexible working environment meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business (and yes, our leaders fully understand the flexible working policy)
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should apply today. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a bit more through our various social channels.