- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $75,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management
About the business
Sumo Salad is an Australia wide QSR franchisor and is now expanding quickly into FMCG manufacturing and distribution with the brands Sumo Well and Thr1ve in supermarkets across Australia.
Join the business as it enters this dynamic and rapid growth phase as management account reporting directly to the CFO. This is a growth role and as the business expands so with this role.
About the role
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Manage daily cash flow monitoring and reporting
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial records through Balance Sheet account reconciliations, systematic reviews of revenue and expenses and clarification of issues causing variances by engaging relevant stakeholders
- Monthly journals including accruals, deferred revenue, amortization, re-classification, cost allocations.
- Ensuring all accounting processes for end of month associated is completed per the month end timetable
- Assist with financial reporting and monthly management reporting
- Tax - BAS, Superannuation, payroll tax, workers compensation and other taxes
- Identify opportunities to improve accounting processes and financial reporting to better meet the needs of the growing business
Benefits and perks
SumoSociety is part of a larger association of business that share a large and vibrant work space in the heart of Surry Hills moments from central train station.
Expect a fast paced office filled with colleagues who work and live a healthy lifestyle who love food.
Skills and experience
- Degree qualified in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified Accountant
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Strong Financial Accounting knowledge
- Experience in Xero and Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Sound time management skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
Direct recruitment role only.
- How many years' experience do you have as a management accountant?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?