Advertiser: Stradbroke Is. HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $40 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel is a spectacular venue that has a vibrant atmosphere, friendly staff and views that are truly awe inspiring.
The position available is casual, with a minimum of 15 hours a week being offered, however, staff may be required to work additional hours depending on the hotels needs. Applicants that excel at the role will have the opportunity to secure a more permanent position
Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary. Training will be rendered unto those who require it.
Successful applicants will possess the following attributes;
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Attention to detail
- A professional attitude
- The ability to work autonomously
How to apply
Send through your applications by clicking the Apply button
For any queries, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have professional housekeeping experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- How many years' experience do you have as a housekeeper?
- If you hold a working holiday visa, how many months of your visa are remaining?