Lifestyle Concierge Specialist - Korean/English
Advertiser: TEN GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
- Do you speak Korean and English fluently?
- Are you a confident, natural organizer?
- Are you passionate about helping people?
- Looking to join a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial and tech-focused company?
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our APAC team. As a Generalist, you will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex requests. You will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including restaurant and ticket knowledge. You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within you team and across the company as a whole. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our members request within specified time frames.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten's proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members.
Will you help take us there?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency in business Korean and English to a native level (in order to liaise with Korean and English speaking members)
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members and suppliers, working in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- The ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, show a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to multitask and handle several projects at the same time
- Strong administration skills and be able to prioritize workloads to meet tight reporting timelines
- Detailed orientation and deadline driven to ensure that demanding standards are met.
- High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Attention to detail and able to work independently
- Experience in the high-end and luxury customer service, dining, ticketing, travel, luxury or hospitality industry would be an added advantage
This position is a full time position with week day and evening and weekends shifts.
Please note that we can only accept applications if you have the right to work in Australia.
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we enjoy monthly Treats on Ten (on the tenth of each month!) but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program - this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money') that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals - this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
One of our more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of our 20+ offices without taking annual leave.
Ten works with a small Preferred Suppliers List currently, focused on specialists in each location. Please note we are not accepting any further agencies onto our PSL at this time.