Advertiser: Wattle PartnersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
The Inside Network (IN) is looking for a proactive Event Coordinator(s) to join the Conference and Events team based in Flinders Lane, Melbourne.
The focus of this role is to coordinate events, meetings, training days and awards nights, that are based in Australia, and offshore. And provide event support to the Events team.
To be successful in this role, you must be an outstanding Event Coordinator with previous success in managing multiple events, a busy schedule and a high volume of multiple stakeholders.
You must excel at juggling priorities and time management, working toward strict deadlines as be able to work under pressure without losing attention to detail or quality of work. (Yes, basically we want everything!!)
Your customer service skills must be exemplary. You will bring a passion for event management, energy, enthusiasm for service delivery to the role as well as enjoy problem-solving. You must be a team player who enjoys working in a close-knit and successful team.
- Coordinate the operations and onsite management of Events
- Manage the Events team responsible for CRM and Execution
- Manage multiple event calendars and meet all deadlines throughout the year
- Ensure event attendees receive outstanding customer service pre-event, during the event and post-event
- Coordinate suppliers, venue contracts and contractors including liaison, briefings and managing logistical operations
- Budget for, report on and provide final accounts in relation to each event
Skills and Attributes
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience coordinating events in a high energy, fast-paced environment. You need to be able to hit the ground running
- Be a meticulous operator with exceptional attention to detail, excellent administration and organizational skills
- Have a proven track record in managing projects with multiple deadlines
- Be a team player
- Be able to thrive under pressure
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have experience managing multiple stakeholders - e.g. sponsors, speakers, visitors, suppliers and venues
- Have a positive attitude, sense of humour and strong work ethic
- Generous staff benefits and terms a
- Opportunity to shape the outcome of the products delivered
If you meet the above criteria and would like the opportunity to be part of a new fun team, apply today!
- How many years' experience do you have as an events manager?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?