RTO Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a well-established Registered Training Organisation operating nationally and internationally who is seeking to employ a suitably qualified and motivated RTO Administrator to join our team based in Caboolture, Queensland.
This position will initially be offered as a six month contract with the potential to becoming full-time.
This job is ideal for someone who has current expertise can deliver under pressure in a busy work-place environment. The position will be multi-disciplined and your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Student data entry including enrolments & compiling learning material.
- Administering and archiving student records to a high standard.
- Reporting of student progress to various stakeholders.
- Assisting with or providing timely and useful internal data audits.
- Lodging of state and federal training incentives and AVETMISS funding claims.
- Communicating with students, trainers and employers.
- Assisting with the management of Qld User Choice and Certificate 3 Guarantee DESBT contracts.
- Providing advice and assistance to Management.
- Assisting the RTO in ensuring sufficient systems for continuous improvement are in place.
- Assisting in and/or providing Quality Assurance compliance and document control.
- Assisting Compliance with ASQA SNR's.
The successful applicant should have the preferred (but not essential) following skills:
- A demonstrated background knowledge in ASQA Compliance & guidelines.
- Knowledge of the Vocational Education framework.
- An excellent level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A demonstrated experience with Quality Assurance and Compliance programs.
- Experience of at least 12 months with AVETMISS student data reporting (preferably Wisenet).
The following criteria would be highly regarded:
- A Business Administration qualification.
- TAE40116 Certificate lV in Training and Assessment.
- Knowledge of the Food, Meat and Laboratory industry and training packages.
If you are a self-motivated person who is prepared to roll up your sleeves when the job requires it, and be part of a small dedicated team of professionals, we would like to hear from you.
Applications close 5pm Friday 22nd November 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)?