Front Office Coordinator (Reception)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
Front Office Coordinator
Our practice is recruiting an experienced front office coordinator to join our dynamic administration team on Sydney’s lower north shore. We are an established dental practice of over 30 years and are leaders in our area for providing high quality dentistry. Our comprehensive range of services includes: restorative dentistry, cosmetic crown and bridge, dental implants, orthodontics, dental hygiene, IV sedation and dentofacial aesthetic injections to name a few.
We are looking for candidates who are confident conversationalists, great listeners and calm problem solvers who can deal with the varied needs of our new and loyal patient base.
- Provide exceptional patient care.
- Take phone calls, manage patient appointments and enquiries.
- Productively coordinate dental and hygiene appointments.
- Manage recall and reactivation patients.
- Tracking and reporting treatment plans and patient referrals.
- Be a team player to help convert optimal dental treatment by advising and educating patients about our services.
- Liaise consistently with the clinical team to ensure smooth management of patient care.
- Intermediate knowledge of the dental industry is preferred.
The Successful Applicant:
- The desire to deliver an exceptional patient experience.
- Proven ability to be organised and efficient.
- Has experience in dental practices managing multiple surgeries.
- Strong team player capable of working with a high level of autonomy within established policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills in high stress situations.
- Demonstrates high levels of organisational and problem-solving skills in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates trustworthy financial accountability.
- Proficient in administrative, computer tasks, including Word and Excel.
- Has a happy disposition and genuine eagerness to care for others.
- Looking for a long-term career with future growth prospects.
What’s on Offer:
- Full-time position (4 working days per week)
- One weekday RDO every week and no weekend work.
- Remuneration is well above Level 5 Health Professionals and Support Services Award (2010).
- Professional development – Excellent opportunity for career growth
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional, supportive and friendly team.
If you are looking grow in this profession, we encourage you to apply for the opportunity to become a valued team member of our progressive and prestigious dental practice. Please submit your most recent resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office coordinator?