Warehouse Customer Service
Advertiser: BTI Logistics Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $40,000 + Super ($45,000 after probation)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are an Australian owned Freight Forwarding Company that has taken an active role in 3PL / Logistics functions around the country. Celebrating our 32nd year, we have formed a strong reputation in the industry and are now looking to expand our presence.
An entry position opportunity has arisen within our Warehouse / Customer Service Department and we are looking for a self motivated and energetic Junior Customer Service Operator to join our friendly team within the warehouse. Training will given to the applicant that shows the necessary “can do” attitude and willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will be responsible for communicating on a daily basis with our customer and suppliers to deliver the customer's shipments efficiently, with a high level of customer service.
- Act as a key contact for specific customers
- Maintaining and building strong relationships
- Order management for all warehousing orders / stock leaving the warehouse
- Receive management for all warehousing stock entering the warehouse
- Arrange transport to and from the warehouse
- Providing visibility to key account customers via status reports, emails and phone calls
- Liaising with operational teams within other departments of the company to ensure smooth handling of import shipments coming to the warehouse for storage after arrival
- Respond to and problem solve customer queries and complaints
- Submitting quotations to clients as required
- Preparing costing and validating supplier invoices
The successful applicant must display the following skill sets:
- Customer service focused
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently, to prioritise workload and have great time management skills
- Professional presentation and the confidence to meet with your key account customers as necessary
This is not the average “call centre” role. We are looking for someone willing to learn and be part of the team looking after your own set of clients.
We need to fill this role immediately so if you feel you have the necessary skills please 'Apply Now'.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the logistics, freight & delivery services industry?