TRADE ASSISTANT - MACHINE OPERATOR - CNC
Advertiser: recruitaustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- $28 - $32 p.h. + 3 Permanent Full Time positions.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
RECRUITAUSTRALIA.COM PTY LTD
INDUSTRY SPECIALIST - ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
- REF NUMBER -633-2210
- Geelong Region
- CNC Machining shop
- Trade assistant
- Pay rate $28 day
- 3 Positions all perm
- 2 Day shift 1 Afternoon shift.
Well established large engineering business that utilities the latest technologies in CNC milling and turning for precision machining and has a large Fabrication section too has been awarded new contracts now need extra TA's / Machine Operator's to join their team.
- They need experienced Trade Assistant / Machine Operator for their CNC workshop in the Geelong area.
- You will be responsible for working alongside trained CNC Machinist.
- As the Trade assistant / Machine Operator you will be loading CNC Machines and Operating only.
- Your duties will include using miscellaneous engineering equipment within the CNC section.
- You will also be driving a forklift at times and operating a large overhead crane.
- You must be suitably skilled and in the Rigging and the Operation of a Gantry crane.
- Ideally have a experience and licence in high risk Rigging & Dogman.
- And have a mechanical mindset and be able to do hands on assembly if needed.
- You will be perm Day shift or Afternoon shift.
TO APPLY YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Machine operating experience A MUST.
- CNC skills ideal.
- Forklift Licence
- Crane experience and or licence
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Mechanical mindset
Great Opportunity for driven individuals who are looking for a long term and rewarding role with a strong stable company.
Send resume to: Craig Bayley
Via the APPLY button
Phone 03 9696 6520 - 7 days - 9am to 9pm
All enquirers are confidential. Your details will not be given to our client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC SPECIALIST
ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
ACCOUNTING & ADMINISTRATION
SALES & MARKETING
IT & TELECOMMUNICATIONS. FOOD. MANUFACTURING. AEROSPACE. DEFENCE. RAIL