Advertiser: Veneziano CoffeeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Three exciting opportunities have opened up at our Richmond roastery and warehouse for motivated casual packers. We are after reliable, positive, and collaborative people with a willingness to participate in and contribute to our vision.
Our continued growth means we are currently seeking three enthusiastic and motivated casual packers with process and production line work experience to assist with our increase in production over the coming months.
With work expected to start mid-November and go for several months we are after:
- 1 Casual working 4 hours per day, 5 days a week:
- 7 am – 11 am
- 2 Casuals working 8 hours per day, 4 days week:
- 7 am – 3 pm and the other
- 10 am – 6 pm.
For the right candidate, there may be an opportunity for ongoing casual work and/or to convert to permanent.
About Veneziano Coffee Roasters
We are a people-driven business and we've grown our team from a small batch into an industry powerhouse, selecting our people as carefully as we select our beans - only the best, most exceptional character profiles, outstanding examples of their kind.
Within our industry, our name is synonymous with knowledge, experience, and innovation. At Veneziano, you'll be given a progressive and inclusive work environment where your ambitions and aspirations are mutual and where you are inspired to be your best.
We need people who can;
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labelling, and sorting;
- Move product and inventory using a walkie stacker;
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follow prescribed safety requirements;
- Work in a team environment, driving combined packing targets.
To be successful you;
- Are highly motivated with the ability to work honestly and autonomously, you meet deadlines under pressure and thrive in busy working environment;
- Enjoy a fast-moving work environment and have the physical fitness to match - being comfortable with repetitive and continuous lifting is a must! For example; stacking 8kg boxes onto pallets
- Communicate clearly and concisely – this is key
- Have proven experience in implementing continuous improvements and can list countless instances of your good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Understand and follow SOP's like it’s second nature and adhere to written and verbal instructions
- Can demonstrate experience in a food production environment
- Have an interest in Nomad‘s wonderful world of coffee
- Forklift license (highly desirable)
- Driver’s license or access to public transport
If you would like to join the Veneziano Coffee Team and think you meet the above criteria, then please apply below.
In your application please clearly state what shift(s) out of the three stated above you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in working at Veneziano Coffee Roasters.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?