- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sika Australia is seeking a hands-on Marketing Manager to lead our dynamic marketing team. This is a diverse role that will develop and challenge your skills across the creation, planning and implementation of strategies that support Sika Products and business growth.
WHAT DUTIES ARE INVOLVED?
- Develop and implement a marketing and communications plan, in accordance with the allocated budget that is consistent with the business strategies
- Development and successful utilisation of marketing and communications tools including website, social media, advertising, electronic & written promotional and technical material
- Identify all trade conferences, exhibitions and other events that are relevant to the business strategies Review, measure and report on all marketing and communications activities to quantify success rates and future opportunities
- Production, placement and booking of advertisements
- Maintain effective internal communications to drive engagement and promote collaboration
- Responsibility of brand management and corporate identity
- Research and analyse competitors and market trends
To be successful within this role, you will have:
- Related university qualifications in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a Marketing Manager role, with demonstrated success, growth and leadership
- Experience leading a small team
- Solid understanding of digital marketing an social media practices
- Previous experience in full project management
- Proven ability to build relationships with key internal/external stakeholders
WHO IS SIKA AUSTRALIA?
Sika Australia is a well-established industry leader in the manufacturing of construction chemicals servicing Construction, Industry, Marine & Mining divisions across Australia. We are a Global Organisation with subsidiaries in over 100 countries around the world, we manufacture in over 200 factories with over 20,000 employees & an expanding team across Australia.
WHY JOIN THE SIKA AUSTRALIA TEAM?
- We offer a supportive working environment with a strong, positive company culture
- We invest in our employees - you will be provided with all relevant training and development
- Employee Benefits Program
Please click on the “Apply Now” button and attach a copy of your Resume.
We thank you in advance for your application, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have valid AU working rights
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical including a drug and alcohol screen.
Sika Australia is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.