Advertiser: South Sydney Junior Rugby League Club Li mitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
The Juniors - Kingsford has an amazing opportunity to join a fun and energetic team environment. The Cellar Attendant position is a great opportunity for someone who has a can-do attitude, the ability to think on their feet and excellent communication skills.
You will assist in maintaining the control and supply of stock to the various bars and function rooms. The position requires you to manage your day independently, have the ability to multi-task, have an outgoing and fun personality as well as work well under pressure.
- Receive, check and putaway stock including kegs and pallets
- Cleaning of equipment
- Restocking of various bars
- Monthly stocktaking
- Stock control
- Assisting with stock purchasing
Potential candidates will be:
- Able to lift 25kgs repetitively
- Able to think outside the box
- Able to communicate with all levels – members through to Directors
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable
This is a fulltime permanent position (rotating roster) and has the added bonus of a Rostered Day Off each month!!! You will get to work in a great, fun team environment, where you will have the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience. If you feel you meet the above criteria and are ready to take on a new challenge hit apply now!!!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?