ECT & Lead Educator Position Available
Advertiser: McKean KidzMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
About the business
McKean Kidz Early Learning Centre is a privately owned centre located in Caboolture, with 6 spacious rooms, and 3 large outdoor play spaces.
About the role
The role of Lead Educator & ECT, to start in 2020, will involve programming and planning, running a room, working with the rest of the team and being responsible person in charge while on open/close shifts.
Benefits and perks
Applicants will have the opportunity to work with a supportive team including the Nominated Supervisor, 2IC and centre owners. You will be provided with opportunities for professional development, and be supported and mentored in the role.
Skills and experience
Applicants will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a team player, be happy and passionate about providing education and care to children, and be an advocate for continuous improvement in line with the centres Philosophy and Quality Improvement Plan.
The successful applicant will have -
- minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care, and actively studying an approved ECT Qualification OR an approved ECT Qualification.
- current paid Blue Card, First Aid & CPR
- confidence using technology (computers, ipads)
- sound knowledge of NQF, QKLG, EYLF & Regulations
If you are ready to take the next step in your career email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the early years learning framework?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an early childhood educator?