- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Beiersdorf is a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with over 120 years of history in the skincare industry and over 16,000 employees across the globe. Our much loved, iconic global brands are NIVEA, Elastoplast, Elastoplast Sport and Leuko, with the majority of our products being number 1 or 2 in their category. We are proud of our business and brands; and proud to have great people working for us as we continue on our path of success.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a bright, self-motivated, experienced team assistant to join us on a permanent full time basis. This role is based in North Ryde, and provides free onsite parking in the heart of the busy Macquarie Park business centre.
The team assistant will report to the Senior Executive Assistant on a day to day basis and assist with onsite/offsite conferences and workshops, administration of the Qantas Club Scheme, catering, stationery ordering and other general duties, as well as providing relief support during lunch hour for the Receptionist.
The successful applicant will also partner with the Supply Chain General Manager and the Sales General Manager to provide various support services including diary and travel management. Our legal counsel will also utilise the administrative support from time to time.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Booking and coordinating travel arrangements including flights, cars and accommodation
- Diary Management as required
- Organising onsite/offsite conferences and workshops within budget
- Coordination of catering requirements for internal meetings
- Assistance in preparing presentations as required
- Administration of the Qantas Club Scheme
- Relief support to the Receptionist during lunch hour
- Maintaining the Executive Kitchen and supplies
- Data Entry for Contracts, filing and archiving
- Ordering Stationery
- Team Projects as required
- Raising Purchase Orders and Processing Invoices
- Liaison with interstate, regional and global colleagues
The Successful Candidate:
- Ideally have 3 years’ experience in a similar role, supporting executives in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience in diary management, travel bookings and some event management
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously at times, or within a collaborative team environment
- Possess strong computer skills particularly MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Demonstrate good planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Be a trusted, adaptable, positive individual who takes initiative, has the ability to make sound judgement and has a high level of responsibility and ownership
What can you expect working at Beiersdorf?
We have a passionate workforce, with great people coming together to work with some of the world’s best known household skin care brands. Combine this with the fact that our Company Values underpin everything we do, and you get a really special place to work. At Beiersdorf we work hard, but have a lot of fun doing it! Our unique company culture provides the foundation for you to be part of a fun, collaborative team, and grow both personally and professionally.
The role will be located at our modern Macquarie Park premises with free onsite parking and onsite Gym!!!
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?