Call Centre Operator
Advertiser: Instant Waste ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Instant Waste Management is a privately owned waste collection and recycling business located in Bayswater.
We are seeking a casual call centre operator to join our call centre working 5 days per week approximately 8 hrs per day.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes and skills;
- At least 5 years work experience;
- Experience in the Transport/Waste Industry is desirable but not essential;
- A friendly disposition that can be maintained at all times;
- The ability to work in a team and support your colleagues;
- The drive to support the business;
- The ability to communicate effectively and to understand customers whose first language may not be English; and
- Excellent computer operation skills.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and covering letter setting out why you believe you would be good for the role.
Mr John Miniello
Instant Waste Management
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?