Customer Support Helpdesk
Advertiser: Arrow Voice & DataMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We are Australia's largest privately-owned IT & Telecommunications Company with our head office conveniently located in Sydney's CBD. We are looking for an experienced Customer Support person to join us as we embark on an exciting growth phase.
Working only with the business sector the role will require you to respond to client enquiries on service and resolve any issues they may have regarding Provisioning and Billing.
It is essential that you have past local experience in Customer Service within the local Telecommunications industry (within the last two years) and be used to dealing with business customers and their ongoing voice and data needs.
You will have strong listening, communication and empathy skills, be proficient in MS Office and really enjoy taking care of your customer's needs.
- Experience with Voice and Data products
- Customer Service, helpdesk experience
- A technically minded person with aspirations to learn more about Telco / IT products
- Experience with Hardware, modems, PABX
Arrow has very low staff turnover, a testament to how we value our employees and with the company in continued growth there will be many future opportunities for the right person.
Only Candidates with recent local Telecommunications experience will be considered for this position.
Whilst experience with hardware products is desirable it is not essential to secure this fabulous opportunity.
To find out more about us, visit www.arrowvoice.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?