Customer Service & Admin Team Member
Advertiser: Bensons Trading CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
- Immediate Start
- Friendly Team Environment
- Monday- Friday position
- Inward and Outbound sales
We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Service and Admin Team Member to join us in a fast-paced role within the Toy and Novelty industry. A high level of attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills are a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Professionally handle incoming calls from new and existing customers.
- Provide appropriate product information and pricing by identifying customer needs.
- Close sales - following them from initial contact, order entry and processing, through to dispatch.
- Ensure retention and growth of customer base across key business areas and promote repeat orders.
- Accurately and concisely relaying messages
- Maintaining client relationships and dealing with customer complaints, including social media accounts
- General housekeeping duties & office maintenance, inclusive of Showroom display
- Assist with upkeep of system data integrity
- Provide overflow support and assistance to management as required
- General admin support (scanning, electronic filing etc) & ad-hoc duties as required
Experience in B2B customer service or sales is desired but not essential
Required Skills & Experience
- We are seeking applications who have worked in a fast paced environment who can learn quickly
- Professional phone manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the workforce
- Reliable & a self starter who shows initiative
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel & Outlook
To be considered for this role you will have administration experience and a solid background in customer service and data entry. You will be easy going, professional, commercially minded and be able to handle pressure. A full driver's license is also preferred but not essential.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have order processing experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?