Advertiser: KitomeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $60,000 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Kitome was founded over 23 years ago and has a fantastic reputation as one of Australia’s leading kit home suppliers.
Kitome has recently been acquired by Team Invest Private Limited, an ASX listed company. The accounting structure within the company and the group is undergoing change, and there is now a full-time role available in our Penrith office for a confident and knowledgeable graduate.
You will report directly to the Company Accountant and your key responsibilities will include:
- General ledger and banking entries and reconciliations
- Accounts payable
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Recording of sales
- Payroll reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be degree qualified or nearing completion of your degree
- Be proficient in Microsoft office software, particularly excel
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be keen to learn new skills
Please apply including your CV and a one page Cover Letter outlining why you think you suit this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?