Advertiser: National Salon And Spa RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
JUST CUTS IS NOW HIRING!
Our client is seeking a Salon Co-ordinator/Receptionist for their salon located in Hills Super Centre, Castle Hill, NSW.
Hours: Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm & Thursday 10am to 6pm.
As the “Face of Our Business”, you will be the first point of contact to greet their friendly clients, and welcome them to the Salon.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the Just Cuts Family Work Environment, and work with a great team!
- Great Rate of pay
- Bonuses and incentives for the right person
- Located in a shopping centre
- Plenty of parking
- No Saturday or Sunday work
- Work with a great team
- Work with a supportive boss
- Enjoy team functions and outings
- Keen eye for creating a positive customer experience as you are the first point of contact with their fantastic clients and building trust/rapport very quickly
- Greeting customers with warmth and a smile
- Answering telephone calls with a warmth and smile
- Making appointments
- Processing sales and payments
- Ordering of consumables and retail product
- Provide administrative support and support to the Team
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and tidy at all times
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Reception and administration experience – if you have a background in the hairdressing industry, this is an advantage however not essential
- High level of customer service with strong organisation and communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Professionalism, well presented, with friendly attitude
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable (hair or beauty background)
- Experience and confident with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate initiative
If this role sounds appealing, then we are very interested in hearing from you.
Please no overseas applications, and only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your resume and press Apply for this Job.