Maintenance Planners - Ellipse
Advertiser: Xenco ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $75 - $99.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Who we are
Xenco provides businesses with executive and operational level support that significantly improves productivity, efficiencies and company profitability. We pride ourselves on our ability to develop a rapid understanding of business issues, formulate an achievable plan and execute it to deliver improvements to our clients’ bottom line.
Opportunities exist for Maintenance Planners with Ellipse experience to join an improvement project with one of our clients overseas.
What the role entails:
- Plan, schedule and coordinate maintenance work on fixed plant equipment to meet asset management objectives, focusing on continuous improvements
- Oversee the coordination of short and long-term work management activities
- Develop the master data to prepare for an upgrade
- Develop and maintaining task lists, bills of materials and critical spares
- Manage maintenance history records and technical information
- Manage logistical requirements and resources to ensure the safe execution of work
- Regularly report on key metrics
- Identify and initiate improvements opportunities
What you will need:
- Relevant trade or engineering qualification
- Demonstrated work management experience, preferably in the mining and minerals processing or heavy industries
- Sound experience in maintenance planning and scheduling with fixed plant equipment
- Experience with CMMS, preferably with Ellipse (SAP will also be considered)
Our ideal team members are able to organise, advise and prioritise, be proactive with a high degree of initiative and thrive within environments that often bring high levels of ambiguity.
Our rates will reflect the level of the role and the experience of the selected candidates.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?