Assembly Team Member
Advertiser: Wiring Harnesses Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Wiring Harnesses Australia is an established, reputable manufacturer of wiring harnesses, specialising in systems for the mining and automotive industries. We are currently looking for motivated people to join our expanding Assembly Team.
Multiple casual positions are available for reliable Assembly Team Members at our Northgate manufacturing facility with pathways to full-time employment. Our Assembly Team is responsible for the manufacturing of automotive wiring harnesses from wiring diagrams and Assembly Team Members have a range of roles and responsibilities within the team. Full training will be provided however previous experience in auto-electrical, electronics or wire processing and assembly roles will be highly regarded.
The successful applicants for these roles will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A desire to produce a high quality product and engage in quality inspection tasks
- Ability to use small hand tools on a daily basis
- Experience interpreting wiring diagrams and schematics (preferable)
We will provide:
- Ongoing casual work with pathways to full-time employment
- A vibrant and dynamic team environment
- A great work location with new office and factory
- Full training with ongoing opportunities for further development
If you believe you have what it takes to join a team striving to be the best in the industry, please send a cover letter outlining your availability and desired hours with a copy of your CV, by clicking on the apply link. For an informal chat about this role, please call 1300 WHA WHA (1300 942 942).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?