Diploma & Certificate 3 Educators
Advertiser: Kiddiwinks Play Laugh and LearnMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Kiddiwinks is a family owned and operated by two passionate early childhood teachers with over 20 years experience in the industry. We cater for children 0-6yrs of age with a long day care and preschool facility. offering lots of parking fro educators and children and within very close proximity to the bus stop for ease of access.
The centre is brand new with great facilities and resources for the children and educators. Offering opportunities to grow into more senior roles within the business if the candidate wishes to.
We currently require a Diploma Room Leader to run our preschool room. We also require some certificate 3 assistants in various rooms.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to commence ASAP.
The Diploma and Certificate 3 qualified educators must have the following criteria:
- Preferred 12 months experience in the work place
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYLF
- Ability to use online style programming along with some paper based programming
- Statement of attainment in child protection
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
- Preferred Sound knowledge of Education and Care National Regulations
- Ability to provide high quality care and education
- Professional attitude, effective communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of child development 0-6yrs
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?