Student Support OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
This is your opportunity to join a driven positive team - with an established Registered Training Organisation primarily providing trade-focused VET training including Commercial Cookery/Hospitality, Automotive, and Carpentry to an international cohort. Our focus is delivering trade relevant quality training – with real outcomes for our students.
We are seeking a passionate professional, enthusiastic Student Support Officer to join our Brisbane team, to provide student and administrative support.
As our new Student Services Adviser you will play a key role in providing the high level student satisfaction that is paramount in our business. This is your chance to develop your skills within a dynamic organisation. In this role you will be responsible for a range of functions contributing to the effective enrolment, engagement and administration of our students including but not limited to;
- Providing on-going support to students regarding fees and course advice
- Ensuring accurate assessment and processing of all student functions across course cycle including enrolments, exemptions and course changes etc.
- Ensuring the accurate recording of student information using our student management systems
- Resolving queries and problems accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring all student issues are managed to completion
The role requires a high degree of initiative and self-management, and requires someone who thrives in a high performing, customer focused and principles based environment.
Must have Skills
- Efficient and highly skilled professional attitude and approach
- Administration experience essential
- High level written and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Responsive and flexible approach
- A passion for real world engagement with students, face-to-face and over the phone
- Must display exceptional organisation and communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work and to be able to deal with customer service problems
This is a full time role – ready for the right candidate to a giant step forward in their career- it you want that to be you, apply now!