Early Childhood Educator: Certificate III and Certificate III Traineeship
Advertiser: Flinders Centre Early Learning SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
About the business
Opening in June 2019, Flinders Centre Early Learning School is a purpose-built education and care service with a capacity of 83 children.
This exciting opportunity is for educators looking to be part of a collaborative team passionate about the development and education for children 0-6years of age. This permanent full-time position, located in Bankstown offers opportunities for educators looking to extend on their professional development and work alongside a team with high standards of education, teaching and pedagogy.
About the role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement and contribute to the program including daily evaluations, observations, planning and critical reflection.
- Uphold the health and safety of the children and service environment
- Manage and build relationships with children, families and the community.
- Achieve Key Performance indicators set out and agreed upon.
- Collaborate, communicate and work effectively as a member of the team.
Benefits and perks
- Above award wages
- Monthly RDO
- Discount on UFC gym membership
- Discount on Bankstown Sports Club membership
- Succession planning and training
- Dedicated Professional Development with Educational Leader.
- Free on site parking
- Inclusive, diverse and fun-loving culture.
Skills and experience
- Valid working with children check
- NESA approved First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Positive and resilient attitude.
- Interest and passion in the development, education and care of children
- Collaborative team skills.
- Great customer Service skills including greeting families, making phone calls, recording information and communicating daily information.
In addition, Certificate III should have:
- Qualification in Certificate III Children services
- NESA approved Child Protection certificate
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Previous centre experience
- Interest in extending knowledge and qualifications.
- Knowledge of the United Nations Convention of the Rights of the Child
- Second language
- Experience in documenting children
- 's development
- Experience with children with additional needs
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- How many years' experience do you have as an early childhood educator?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?