Learning & Development Lead
Advertiser: Civica International Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Organisational Development
Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica's software and digital solutions are market leaders in their industries and are known globally. In Australia, our software and cloud solutions and services have powered some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies, community organisations, and others to help them meet the changing needs of the citizens they serve. Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be be an integral part of the wider HR team. You will provide support to both the immediate team and wider business in the delivery, management and coordination of all learning and development activities. This fantastic role will see you partnering with our UK team to leverage and align to the Civica Group L&D plan and strategy. As we continue to grow your support will be fundamental in conducting needs analysis and the development of an annual training plan. We have lots of exciting things coming up and this is a great opportunity for an exceptional communicator who is comfortable working both strategically and tactically. This is a part time role and can be located in either Sydney or Melbourne.
We are looking for a highly capable and aware candidate, with experience & commitment to work across international boundaries and flexible to work within a matrix structure. You will also have:
- Experience in L&D ideally within an IT or professional services environment
- Well grounded L&D thought leadership and adult learning principles
- Strong communicator
- Accreditation in people/team diagnostics and/or a background in organizational psychology is highly regarded
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today's modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please, no agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many weeks' notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- What is your preferred work type?