- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Taxation
Our firm is looking to hire an intermediate accountant working in a modern accounting firm.
We are located in the heart of Mascot, a minute’s walk to trains. You will be working in a professional yet fun environment. This firm would suit an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with prior experience in a public practicing accounting firm.
You will also be responsible for the practice accounting using MYOB to attend to its accounts payable and receivables and other tasks as they fall due.
We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service and exceeding client expectations and have significantly grown in the last year as a result. Due to our continuous growth, we are looking to appoint an accountant progressing through their CA or CPA and has 1-2 years' experience in a CA/CPA firm.
This job will offer you:
- Working closely with the business partners
- Fast paced environment
- Fun yet productive team culture
- All the tools you require to be Self-managing
- Opportunity to take ownership of your work helping you build important management skills
You will be given clear targets that you will need to achieve and will be provided with everything you need to succeed.
You must have/be
- Currently studying or looking to commence your CA or CPA program
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Australian CA/CPA accounting firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Know how to process financial statements and tax returns for companies, trusts and partnerships
- Experienced with cloud based accounting software’s such as: Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB
- Adaptable to fast paced surroundings and are a self-managing individual
- Accounting: 3 year (Preferred)
- general ledger: 3 year (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have professional experience preparing income tax returns?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?