Advertiser: Australia Aulong Auniu Wang Operations Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work in an open environment where you will interact closely with stakeholders across the business. As part of our strategy to structure the business for prudent control and discipline over a strong growth period, we are seeking a reliable, competent and enthusiastic Accountant. The person will play an important role in meeting the objectives of a small but growing Finance team.
The Assistant Accountant position has the following accountability:
- Prepare and process all fortnightly Payroll Payments
- Assisting with the production of month end reports
- Process monthly general journals for month end close off
- Maintain the company’s Fixed asset register and ensure that it is reconciled on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with inputting information into budgets
- Perform Daily bank reconciliation
- End to end accounts receivable function
- Interacting with the various Business Units across the organisation.
- Research and prepare documents on accounting and tax compliance related matters.
Any other work as reasonably directed by the Company in your role as Accountant
About Pinnacle Fine Foods
Pinnacle Fine Foods (PFF) is an Australian agribusiness firm that produces and supplies premium food products. PFF owns and operates 8 farming assets across 3 states in Australia and also works with strategic supply partners to export their food products to China. PFF is the Australian subsidiary of Dashang Group, the largest retailing Group in China. Dashang owns and operates over 380 retail supermarkets and department stores across 150 cities in China, with sales revenue exceeding A$60bn in 2018. Pinnacle Fine Foods is part of Dashang Group’s Global Food Strategy where fully integrated food supply chains are being established globally.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?