Part Time Recruitment Administrator
Advertiser: Colbrow MedicsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Agency
- We are looking for a motivated Recruitment Administrator to cover Maternity Leave
- Part Time 18 hours per week (Tue-Thu) 0830-1500 & then from February onwards 22.5 hours per week (Tue-Thu) 0830-1630
- Located in Noble Park North
- Commencement: Tue 3 Dec
We're well-respected and established event medical industry leader providing on-site emergency Event First Aid Medical Services, First Aid Training and First Aid Kits to all types of events and organisations across Australia.
We value Teamwork, Flexibility, Reliability and Integrity.
About the role
This is a newly created role reporting to the General Manager, and is responsible for the recruitment of casual Event Medics, Event Paramedics, Registered Nurses, Doctors, Lifeguards, First Aid Trainers, Safety Officers and Student Placements.
- Screen candidates from the initial application including the application form and supporting documentation such as cover letter, resume and qualifications
- Phone screen candidates and assess suitability for current vacancies and short-list
- Facilitate and arrange interviews for successful applicants and induction
- Conduct reference checks for all candidates who have been successful in the interview process.
- Maintain and update employee files, qualifications and other relevant information
- Ensuring all tasks associated with the recruitment process are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure yearly recruitment requirements are streamlined and efficient
- Think outside the square when recruiting and attracting candidates to the company
- Manage candidates as per recruitment policy
- Work within our company policies, procedures and KPI's
- Represent Colbrow Medics at out of hours conferences and/or recruitment exhibitions
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is up for a challenge and is keen to showcase their passion for high volume recruitment in this new position. You will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail and committed to providing quality service. You will be confident in your abilities, reliable and have a strong work ethic and be willing to continue to learn and grow with us.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related healthcare discipline with a minimum of 1 year experience in an HR or Recruitment environment;
- Excellent phone manner with demonstrated customer/client servicing experience;
- Must be capable of working in a team environment as well as autonomously;
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills are required;
- Exemplary attention to detail a must; and
- Excellent use in Windows and the use of MS Office Suite of applications as well as strong capacity to learn in-house staff rostering and recruitment systems
Colbrow Medics works towards continual improvement in its processes to better service its staff and clients, so your resilience to change and flexibility is paramount to your success in this role. You must be self-motivated, proactive and determined to succeed with us in our growing organisation.
Ready to apply? https://firstaidevents.com/career/part-time-internal-recruitment-administrator/
This position is Part Time (Tuesday-Thursday) ONLY applicants with Australian Permanent Residency / Citizenship will be considered.
Please include short covering letter telling us about yourself and your resume and will contact successful applicants for this role only. Thank you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of agency recruitment experience do you have?