- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
We are a leading supplier of HVAC Cooling & Power Protection systems in the commercial industry across Australia & NZ.
Due to continued growth of the company we are looking for a Full-Time Bookkeeper / Office Administrator to join our small but growing team based in our Seven Hills office - starting ASAP
The role is to assist and oversee all day to day accounting, financial and administrative function of the company. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who is able to work autonomously.
It is a busy role due to variety & volume of transactions so a good multi-tasker who is organised with great attention to detail is a must.
You must also have a sense of urgency in attending to client transactions on the spot in a timely manner.
- Must have experience in a similar type role.
- Advanced level in MYOB AccountRight.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Foreign currency transaction experience.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Accounts receivable and payable.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Payroll & Superannuation.
- Staff Expense Claims.
- Maintaining Company Insurances.
- Preparation of BAS, Payroll Tax, PAYG etc.
- Customer & Supplier Invoicing.
- General administration duties.
- Screening phone calls.
- Stocktake and inventory control
Upload your resume & cover letter and submit your application.
** Please note only candidates that meet our clients' criteria will be short-listed and contacted**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?