- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
We are currently looking for staff to join our processing team on the AM shift at our Brooklyn Plant. Located 15 minutes west of the Melbourne CBD. We will train you to be the best you can be in the Meat Processing Industry. Come and join us working for a worldwide business.
General Labouring, working with Meat and Meat Bi Products.
- Attention to detail to make sure the product meets the standards our Customers expect
- Early starts are a must, we start at 5:00am, and you must be able to be on site at 4:30am.
- Adherence and commitment to perform scheduled working hours.
- Work safely and follow our strict OH&S standards
- Working closely with your team mates to meet the daily requirements of the jobs you are given.
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals
- Reliable transport. You must be able to start at 4:30 am, there is no Public Transport to the Plant at that time of the morning.
- Ability to work as part of the team and individually
- Ability to follow JBS Australia Policies and Procedures
- Be physically fit and happy to attend a full employment medical, including a full Drug and Alcohol screen.
- You need a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
- No Experience required however you will need to bring a great attitude to work.
- This is a full time position, you MUST have eligibility to work 38 hours per week. Student Visa’s only permit 20 hours per week.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full time ongoing employment
- If you want a career we can help you get where you want to be
- We do your laundry
- We provide you with all the uniforms you will need
- We will train you while you are on the job
- Enjoy discounted meat products
This shift will be covering areas in our Production process.