GM - Operations
Advertiser: InterCare GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
GM - Operations
About us: InterCare is a Registered Training Organisation that provides nationally recognised courses and workplace training. Our fully integrated business model compliments government initiatives to strengthen the Australian workforce and ensuring the economy has qualified jobs for the future. We are committed to our service delivery model by providing career support and training at all stages of an individuals employment and development life cycle. We provide solutions and service offerings to our employers/clients and industry to achieve our business vision and mission.
• Registered Training Organisation
• Key Leadership & National Role
• Lead our Operations
About the role: Reporting directly to the Managing Director and being part of the executive management team, The GM-Operations is responsible for managing and leading the core delivery functions of our business nationally including Sales and Training Delivery. Through your hands on approach, lead our operational teams and motivate our people to promote and deliver quality training outcomes and ensuring efficiency across these various functions.
Supported by the executive management Team (CFO / GM-RTO) and working as a collective to continue the success of the business across current and future national locations. This is not an RTO compliance role rather one that drives business outcomes within the compliance frameworks we operate under.
The role will be based within the Victorian Home Office.
- Lead the two distinct teams that work closely to execute our service delivery to enable impactful, high quality, customer centric outcomes;
- Adopting a commercial and risk management approach to drive operational performance and continuous improvement;
- Grow the InterCare brand in a dynamic and vibrant way advocating our best practice initiatives, student engagement levels and high level customer experience focus.
The role is full-time and/or annual contract term to be agreed with the right candidate.
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Police Check and Working With Children's Check or willing to obtain
- Willing to travel nationally
- Education and Experience:
- Management qualifications is an asset;
- Minimum 5 years senior Operational Management & Leadership Experience;
- Strong experience in the leadership and mentoring of multi-functional teams;
- People focused;
- High level communication skills;
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Sound financial literacy;
- An outcomes focussed and innovative approach;
- RTO experience preferred
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- How many years' experience do you have with change management?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?