- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Approximately $130,000 base, negotiable.
- Work Type
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our Operations team based in Sydney. The Project Engineer primarily reports to the Operations Director, and secondarily reports to the Engineering Manager (Brisbane based).
The Project Engineer is responsible for the development and implementation of cost savings and quality improvement projects for the manufacturing of our products. The Project Engineer will develop concepts and advance them through to high level design, tender and implementation.
When required, the role will also provide process engineering support to Operations and the business.
Who are we?
Kingspan Water and Energy Pty Limited continues to be Australia's market leader in water storage, rainwater harvesting, wastewater treatment and portable energy storage solutions. Kingspan manufactures, delivers and installs custom-made steel rainwater harvesting tanks to the residential, commercial and rural clients. In Australia, we have sites in Sydney, Melbourne, Denilliquin, Brisbane and Perth and deliver tanks right around the country.
You will have...
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering (preferably mechatronics or robotics) project management skills
- Extensive experience implementing whole-of-project capital projects (Value likely to be up to $500k per project)
- Experience in First-Of-A-Kind automation projects
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders and work autonomously
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and intermediate computer literacy skills
- Well-developed negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Computer skills in MRP/ERP systems and Microsoft suite
- Qualifications in a relevant trade or higher with evidence of ongoing relevant professional development
Domestic travel is required on an adhoc basis.
Need more information?
Please call Crispin Powis, Operations Director on 02 8889 5410, between the hours of 8am and 4pm for a confidential discussion.
Applicants are required to hold an unrestricted driver’s licence with access to transportation.
Applicants must be eligible to legally live and work in Australia.
Successful applicants will be required to successfully complete a full medical assessment, including urine drug and alcohol testing. Background checks and psychometric assessments will be undertaken.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No agencies please.