Assistant AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Work on the company to deliver highly sought-after and bespoke residential and commercial developments.The Assistant Accountant is responsible for manage all financial related matters of selected entities in Australia and New Zealand, but not limited to:
- Prepare and process fortnightly payments including checking the vendor invoices and payment request forms for Australian entities,
- Perform bank payment files upload for Australian entities;
- Review and process monthly employee reimbursement claims;
- Perform data entries for vendor invoices in Accounting system (Xero);
- Maintain the supplier information in Xero;
- Look after items related with banks, like fund transfer, credit cards maintenance, etc;
- Prepare monthly credit cards reconciliations;
- Assist in the auditing process;
- Prepare internal budget applications as required, and initial check for the budget raised by other employees;
- Prepare weekly cash report;
- Other financial duties as required;
- General administrative tasks and filing as required.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Few years experiences on accounting area, preferably in Property industry;
- Good Multi tasks/Time management skills;
- Excellent computer literacy with MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills；
- Familiar with accounting system;
- Quick learner and can pay attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be able to work as part of a team and will show initiative and drive when working alone;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?