Entry Level Administration & Office Support
Advertiser: Australian Workplace Test and TagMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
AWTT is a well-established and growing National Electrical and Fire Protection Company. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic entry level administration officer to join our Brisbane service team on a part time basis.
This person should be customer service orientated, possessing excellent phone manner, attention to detail, keen sense of initiative and a pro-active attitude.
- Successful applicant requires excellent computer skills and a sound knowledge of word and excel
- Must be able to work autonomously and as part of a team in a busy office environment
- Confident and effective communication skills
- Pleasant phone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of Simpro advantageous, but not a requirement
The role includes:
- Directly assisting the operations manager
- Answering phone calls and customer queries
- Entering data using our online cloud-based program Simpro
- Contacting customers to schedule works for technicians where required
What we offer:
- Secure employment with a close knit and fun team environment
- Part time role upon commencement, opportunity to become full time for the right candidate
- On-site parking
- Opportunity for growth within the business
Remuneration is negotiable by experience and will be discussed with you upon on a successful application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in business administration?