Advertiser: Linden ElectricMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- $40 - $44.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and qualified Electrician to join our experienced team and carry out electrical work across all of Sydney on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the owner, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Complete and develop SWMS and risk assessments
- Manage installations and maintenance for control, data, and communications
- Complete electrical maintenance for clients
- Develop and mentor apprentices
- Adhere to all WHS and EHS procedures and legislation
Benefits and Culture:
Start immediately and receive job security! Also receive the following:
- Attractive Salary – Earn up to $45 per hour plus super and overtime
- Company Allowances – Receive a company van, phone, and uniform
- Well Established Company –Work for a well-established and reputable company in Sydney's North West
- Supportive Team – Join a tight-knit team and receive immense support
Ideally, you’re confident at finding electrical faults and can balance working within a team and autonomously.
You must possess the following skills to be considered for the role:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an electrician
- Full Australian working rights
- A strong understanding of AS/NZS 3000 Wiring Rules
- Must have the following from NSW: Electrical Licence, White Card and Driver's Licence
- Ability to follow and implement SWMS
- Clear National Police Check - Can provide assistance if required
- Communications licence and competencies
- Simpro experience - preferred
- EWP Licence - preferred
Linden Electric is an electrical technology contractor, supplying services to the commercial and industrial sectors with a strong focus on medical research for 40 years.
Located in North Rocks, we pride ourselves on delivering quality, safety, and integrity to all our clients and have the highest standard of service delivery, workmanship, and compliance.
How to Apply:
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, simply ‘Apply for this job’ via SEEK and attach a copy of your cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electrician?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed an electrical qualification?