Advertiser: La Vie Hotels and ResortsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Since 2000, we have been striving to provide exceptional experiences and innovative hospitality management solutions to our clients.
We are committed to customizing approach and strategy based on each development's characteristics to ensure maximum results.
Our portfolio represents a collection of diverse properties: business hotels in bustling CBD, family resorts in popular tourism destinations or boutique art hotels hidden in sough after neighborhoods.
With expertise and passion in hospitality, we are here to accommodate your every need when it comes to the hospitality industry.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant for our Sydney Office to support the Finance team in the duties as set out below:
- Prepare payment vouchers, cheques, telegraphic transfers, and sales invoices
- Handle daily data entries - leave an update, payroll matters, the payment received and accounts transactions
- Process staff claims
- Assist in preparing accounting schedules
- Assist in preparing related companies' accounts
- Liaise with respective operating sites and vendors for purchase orders
- Liaise with customers to follow up on unpaid balances
- Handle banking transaction outside of the office
- Handle filing and accounts-related administrative tasks
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as deemed suitable/required
WHAT SHOULD YOU POSSESS
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of stakeholders and team members
- Efficiency and attention to detail, even when working within time frames and to deadlines
- Confidence in work prioritization and managing your own workload while still being a committed team player
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Click Apply and our friendly Human Resources team will be in touch to arrange for a discussion with you.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?