Customer Service Manager
Advertiser: Fluidra AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Management & Support
At Fluidra, we are a leading company in the global pool and wellness industry. Fluidra has a clear mission: to create the perfect pool and wellness experience.
Fluidra strives to deliver the best product solutions to our customers and users through innovation in significant areas, such as energy efficiency and sustainability, robotics and Internet of Things. Fluidra’s portfolio includes some of the most recognized and trusted brands in the industry like Zodiac®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Viron® and many more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time permanent position of Customer Service Manager located at our Smithfield office.
You will be responsible for the leadership, management and development of the customer service call centre and trade centre teams and ensure they meet the objectives and targets for the department.
You will use your experience to initiate and lead new initiatives in the team and make process improvements.
- Responsible for driving achievement of assigned goals, metrics and key performance indicators.
- Coaches and develops team and ensures team leaders are developing strong teams.
- Directs all function-related activities within the scope of the operations.
- Recommends objectives, develops short- and long-term plans and programs to support company goals and budgets.
- Create solutions that positively impact the service, efficiency, and productivity within the department, focused on the central theme of Customer Care.
- Reviews performance against a plan and approves changes in direction as needed.
- Ensures continuous review and analysis of processes and procedures to identify and implement operational improvements to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Resolves escalated customer problems.
- Ensures adequate staffing and productivity level to meet or exceed required performance standards
- Ensure the acceptable upkeep and presentation of the Trade Centre(s)
- Create a fun, but business-focused environment for the team
To be successful in this role, you would have acquired:
- 5+ years of progressive management experience in a customer service contact centre environment required. Retail experience is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Ability to follow through tasks. Possess strong leadership, communication (both verbal and written), time management, customer service skills, and the ability to communicate information with others clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment within both the department as well as cross-functional teams.
- Ability to motivate, drive, develop and inspire performance across a diverse workforce.
- Results-driven, action-oriented, and self-motivated mindset
- High level organisational skills with demonstrated ability in improving processes and functionality.
- Focus and skills in optimisation and innovation
If this sounds like you please apply by click the apply now button!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?