Front Office Administration and ReceptionPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Busy accommodation property has a position for a reception and administration person who is able to work independently has an exceptional eye for detail and the ability to liaise with a variety of people.
General reception duties includes handling reservations. Greeting customers, checking them in and out. Processing daily reservations and online bookings.
General Accounts - data entry and collation. End of day procedures ,reconciling reception. Sound knowledge of a front office reservation system. (Newbook an advantage)
Marketing - Experience in digital marketing and advantage.
Part time position with advancement opportunities depending on candidate. Minimum of 30 hours per week.
Be part of a family owned and operated business.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?