National Sales Manager
Advertiser: Order-In Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Attractive salary + bonus + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
We are Australia's leading marketplace for corporate catering. We are an innovative fast-growing tech company in the Food & Beverage industry and our goal is to revolutionize food in the office. We have been around in Australia for almost two decades and we’re just getting started. We are part of Berlin-based B2B Food Group currently operating in 6 countries around the globe.
We are revolutionising the future of corporate catering through technology and we're looking for an outstanding individual to join us on this exciting journey.
About The Team
Our Supplier Recruitment team focuses on recruiting and building partnerships with Australia’s best caterers, restaurants and cafes. We have a team of dedicated Account Managers across Australia who recruit caterers, restaurants, cafe's and specialties to our platform to provide catering and staff lunch solutions to our customers.
About The Role
As National Sales (Supplier) Manager, you will lead a team 10 Account Managers (incl. back office staff) across Australia, overseeing the success of all supplier recruitment, product strategies and activities.
You will lead, coach and develop the skills and capabilities of your team, with the overall aim of increasing Order-In’s supplier and product opportunities across Australia.
The role will be heavily focused on implementing the business strategy and executing this in the field with your team in order to drive company growth. This will be a very autonomous position and will suit an accomplished self-motivated individual. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about the market and our competitive advantages in order to best recommend new strategies for success.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position will be responsible to develop and manage the Australian market to overachieve designated targets. Your major responsibilities include however not limited to:
- Foster new business relationships and manage existing relationships with suppliers
- Attract, develop, motivate, lead, and retain a team of Account Managers to meet and exceed short and long-term sales goals
- Drive clear communications on expectations, remove any roadblocks, and hold team accountable for results
- Communicate the best approach to your team on product categories including (but not limited to): new products and supplier trends, consumer demographics and ratings, points of competitive differentiation, revenue and profit drivers
- Actively monitor and manage relevant KPIs in regards to supplier portfolio health
- Track and daily activities on team KPIs, sales volume, supplier quality, and pipeline management
- Manage product sourcing across all product categories
- Provide guidance and coordination across systems and processes in relation to sales methods, retention strategies and pricing/contractual arrangements
- Development and implementation of new markets and regions based on demand and data
- Management of margin
- Support management team with process and product improvements
- Recommend strategies for improvement based on customer analysis and business intelligence
- Conduct budget reviews to ensure activities are within budget
- Assist in driving the overall company goals and growth strategy
- Participate in weekly management meetings and knowledge sharing meetings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years' relevant experience in a B2B sales management role or in a start-up environment
- 2+ years consulting experience in reputed company preferred
- Exceptional leadership qualities and people management skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating teams with evidence of consistent results and current success
- Passionate and driven by motivating others to succeed in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated consultative approach
- You're analytical and able to make decisions based on real data (Excel is your best friend)
- You're adaptable and can think on your feet; when your team is faced with new challenges or tough sales situations, you help them face them head-on
- High attention to detail
- Excellent influencer at all organisational levels, including the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with decision makers
- Good understanding of the catering or gastronomy industry - we love foodies!
- Business minded, change orientated and pro-active
- Experience working with CRM software
The Benefits of Working With Us
- Full training with continuous support and help
- Work in an incredibly supportive team environment in a fantastic North Sydney location
- Competitive remuneration package - Base + Bonus + Superannuation + Phone + Laptop
- Career development opportunities
- A diverse, fast-paced role where no two days are the same
- Rapidly growing company with lots of opportunity
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Pet-friendly office
- Fortnightly Friday drinks and nibbles
- Fresh fruit and lots of free staff lunches to sample
More About the Team
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. We are a busy team and we work hard, but we definitely know how to have fun while we're doing it. There are lots of staff rewards on offer, monthly bonus for the team when we hit KPI's and we support each other by constantly having each other's backs and helping where we can. We are a team that gets the job done. We are very collaborative, but can work solo when needed.
We're looking for people who are powered by passion, tenacity and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Please attach your cover letter and CV outlining why you are the best candidate for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of sales management experience do you have?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?