- Job Listing Date
- 24 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
Novotel Brisbane Airport is currently seeking a motivated part time Housekeeping Attendant to join our dynamic and professional housekeeping team. As part of the Housekeeping team you will be responsible for offering a quality customer service experience by maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms, guest corridors and service areas.
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, the key duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clean all public areas and back of house areas
- Clean and maintain locker rooms, staff and public toilets.
- Carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guests needs and exceed their expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the room areas of the hotel.
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking.
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the drive to provide total customer satisfaction
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
- Previous cleaning, customer service or hospitality experience
- A high standard of grooming and presentation
- Willingness to work a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays