Service Manager Disability - Outreach
Advertiser: Momentum CollectiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Oct 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Management
Momentum Collective is a community organisation creating real social change and inclusive opportunities. We have a proud 40 year track record tackling the big issues such as Family & Domestic Violence, Homelessness, Mental Health and Disability inclusion.
We believe in a shared or collective responsibility to help close these gaps and are looking for can do, positive people, to join our community movement.
Are you a qualified and passionate person dedicated to making a difference for people with disabilities?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will provide strategic direction and leadership for the planning and delivery of services to ensure high quality outcomes for Participants and their families.
You will be guiding the Disability - Outreach team to deliver person centred innovative solutions which meets the individual participant requirements.
You will help position Momentum as a quality and sustainable provider of choice in a competitive market and drive our organisational wide NDIS outreach development.
You will also coordinate, develop and promote a range of community inclusion activities that are fresh and deliver individualised outcomes for people with disabilities and their families.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing business
- A flexible and supportive working environment
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
- SCHCADS Level 7 salary
This a permanent full time position and can be based anywhere across our region from Coffs Harbour to the Gold Coast.
We are seeking a values driven, positive and experienced Disability Manager to lead and manage Disability Outreach and Community day programs across our footprint.
You will be an outstanding people person who uses a collaborative approach to create a positive culture, and brings a fresh approach to providing engaging activities for our clients.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, management, social science, health or community services.
- Leadership experience with success in delivering outcomes through people.
- Experience in navigating the NDIS landscape and knowledge of NDIA practices
- Previous experience in setting budgets and financial forecasting, with the ability to manage project, program and/or customer funding.
- Proven service design and operations management skills.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Ability to regularly travel within Northern NSW and South East QLD.
Working with Momentum means you’ll be part of an organisation which creates positive and lasting change in people’s lives
Interested in this position?
Please visit our website, www.mymomentum.org.au to view the position description.
- We welcome and invite Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply
- Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory police check clearance
- To be eligible for this position, you must have the legal right to work in Australia
Please click the “Apply” button or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please add the job title and your name in the email subject area
For Enquiries: please contact Maryann Groth 1300 900 091 ext 222
Applications close: 9.00am Friday 15th November 2019
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work and pay our respects to their elders past and present.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?