Policy Officers x 3 APS5
Advertiser: Silverstone EdgeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Oct 2019
- $40 - $45 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Government & Defence, Government - Federal
About the company:
Silverstone Edge is a transformation consultancy that has partnered with a Federal Government Department to contract multiple APS5 Policy Officers.
These positions are located in Canberra for contracts of 12 months (with the option to extend.)
About the role:
We are seeking bright, forward-thinking policy and program officers to help craft emerging policies and programs in areas of social need.
- Support the management of ongoing programs.
- Work collaboratively with multiple areas of the Department, other Commonwealth agencies, and state and territory central authorities to formulate policy solutions.
- Develop and produce policy documentation.
- Undertake project management activities, including input into project planning; monitoring and reporting on progress of projects; and identifying issues and proposing possible solutions.
- Support engagement with diverse domestic and international stakeholders.
- Brief the executive and/or Minister on proposed policy.
- Undertaking procurement activities and contract management/monitoring as necessary.
This role will suit people who are keen to be on the frontlines of policy development to both increase their technical expertise and help many Australian communities grow and proper.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing professional and performance development
- Committed, supportive leadership
How to Apply
Due date: 01/11/19
Consultant: Melanie or Ben
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Please note, due to the large sum of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a policy officer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?