Community Support Worker - Part time opportunity Lismore
Advertiser: Momentum CollectiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Oct 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Momentum Collective is a registered charity and not-for-profit community services organisation. We operate an integrated suite of programs in disability, mental health, homelessness, social and affordable housing, domestic violence, child protection and community services. Our mission is to help vulnerable and disadvantaged people get a roof, a job and to live a better life.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is a professional individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. You’ll have experience working in this sector and enjoy the challenges that this type of work brings. You’ll be a great communicator and have a willingness to learn new skills.
Working with Momentum means you’ll be part of an organisation which creates positive and lasting change in people’s lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you’ll support the well-being of clients with complex and challenging needs and help them work towards their goals and aspirations. Your passion and resilience will assist them to live their best life by enabling them to engage in community participation activities and encourage them to develop independence.
We can offer you:
- Plenty of opportunity to learn and grow
- Supportive working environment - great team
- SCHCADS Level 3.2 $30.63 p/h
- Part time 20 hours per week
- You will have a relevant qualification in disability, mental health, community services or individual support.
- Industry experience working in community services or a customer service role.
- Lived experience of disability or mental health issues
- Working with challenging behaviours are desirable.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and evenings
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current drivers licence
Interested in this position?
- We welcome and invite Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply
- Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory police check clearance
- To be eligible for this position, you must have the legal right to work in Australia
Please click on the apply now button or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please add the job title and your name in the email subject area.
For Enquiries: please contact Ollie on 0429622805
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work and pay our respects to their elders past and present.